Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,218 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,138 (€4,180) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)