Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,065 ($4,326) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)