Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,774 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,823 (€2,112) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)