Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,874 (€2,248) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)