Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.816 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,228 (€2,730) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)