Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,280 (Rp 24,518,049) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (42 minutes ago)