Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03481 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,678 (Mex$ 48,194) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (43 minutes ago)