Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03834 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,993 (Mex$ 51,995) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)