Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03457 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,705 (Mex$ 49,329) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)