Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,518 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,920 (£5,526) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (30 minutes ago)