Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,429 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,396 (£5,156) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)