Cost of living comparison between Oxford, United Kingdom and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.866 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 53% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,795 (£5,540) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)