Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00225 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,047 (908,430 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (38 minutes ago)