Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 JOD / NGN *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,067 (540,127 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)