Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,956 (€2,389) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)