Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,654 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,691 (€2,035) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)