Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,636 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,627 (€1,921) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)