Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00611 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,057 (172,975 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)