Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00645 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,148 (177,942 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (37 minutes ago)