Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,153 (175,219 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (28 minutes ago)