Cost of living comparison between Oulu, Finland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,054 (€5,263) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)