Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,622 (€4,781) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)