Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07507 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,269 (16,903 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)