Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07507 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,120 (14,921 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)