Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,252 (2,845,052 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (37 minutes ago)