Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,728 (1,373,249 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)