Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,982 (1,545,504 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 1 hour ago)