Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,045 (2,633,643 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)