Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03170 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,130 (35,647 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nantes costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (42 minutes ago)