Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03442 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,197 (34,771 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)