Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,096 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03073 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,100 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,120 (36,440 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)