Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03170 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,077 (33,978 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)