Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03171 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,305 (41,156 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (29 minutes ago)