Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,541 (€4,635) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)