Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,165 (€2,627) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (36 minutes ago)