Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,315 (€2,800) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)