Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,337 (€2,812) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)