Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,627 (€4,859) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)