Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,826 (€2,222) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)