Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,744 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11092 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,333 (12,020 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)