Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01018 JOD / KGS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,371 (134,593 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)