Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,993 (¥646,106) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)