Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,073 (¥645,323) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)