Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00632 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,298 (¥363,885) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)