Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00649 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,513 (¥694,970) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)