Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10318 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,250 ($b21,805) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)