Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10272 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,365 ($b23,026) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)