Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10343 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,179 ($b11,396) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)