Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10313 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,301 ($b22,315) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)