Cost of living in Orléans, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,154 (€2,499) in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)