Cost of living in Orël, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01246 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orël (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,647 (руб 132,236) in Orël.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)