Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08519 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,478 (29,090 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)