Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08014 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,161 (26,966 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)