Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08657 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,508 (28,973 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)