Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07943 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,759 (47,329 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)