Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08441 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,394 (28,366 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)