Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08032 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,885 (48,372 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)