Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07709 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,881 (50,343 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)