Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,747 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08349 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,444 (29,275 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)