Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00208 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 59% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 689 (331,895 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)