Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16920 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,795 (10,606 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)