Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,892 prices entered by 227 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)