Cost of living comparison between Oporto, Portugal and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.755 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,585 prices entered by 203 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)