Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,796 prices entered by 224 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)