Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17320 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,078 (11,995 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (43 minutes ago)