Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19841 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,234 (6,222 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (about 2 hours ago)