Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,625 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19651 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,295 (6,590 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (28 minutes ago)