Cost of living in Opole, Poland vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18882 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,100 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,222 (6,473 zł) in Opole.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)