Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18617 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,794 (9,636 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (31 minutes ago)