Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16877 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,864 (16,969 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)