Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,428 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19408 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,748 (9,005 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (25 minutes ago)