Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,629 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19688 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,454 (7,385 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)