Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01389 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,028 (Php73,973) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)