Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01397 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 992 (Php71,027) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)