Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03023 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,171 (38,725 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €58 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)