Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03008 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,136 (71,018 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (40 minutes ago)