Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,172 (€2,485) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (38 minutes ago)