Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,507 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,929 (€2,300) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)