Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,324 (¥530,229) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (29 minutes ago)