Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00673 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,285 (¥488,230) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)