Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00638 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,137 (¥491,371) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (4 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)