Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00624 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,683 (¥269,693) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (38 minutes ago)