Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,019 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,299 (¥857,326) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (34 minutes ago)