Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00636 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,641 (¥887,297) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (43 minutes ago)