Cost of living comparison between Ōita, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00673 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,154 (¥914,532) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)