Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00647 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,743 (¥423,689) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)