Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01257 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,422 (113,155 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)