Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,876 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02699 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,066 (39,507₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)