Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15142 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,217 (GH₵8,038) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (about 1 hour ago)