Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15589 JOD / GHS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,429 (GH₵9,164) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)