Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,771 (¥774,246) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (38 minutes ago)