Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,231 (¥834,479) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)