Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,002 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00622 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,190 (¥834,083) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)