Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,809 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,098 (€2,486) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)