Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,105 (€4,069) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)