Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,100 (¥789,605) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (33 minutes ago)