Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01186 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,024 (руб 170,610) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (28 minutes ago)