Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21893 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,584 (R$ 11,802) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)