Cost of living comparison between Novi Sad, Serbia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00633 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,656 (261,656 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)