Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00703 JOD / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,817 prices entered by 165 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)