Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,701 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00744 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,047 (140,659 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)