Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00652 JOD / RSD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,659 prices entered by 158 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)