Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00684 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,511 (220,762 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)