Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,551 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00703 JOD / RSD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,520 (216,388 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$28,462 (about 1 hour ago)