Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,769 (€2,228) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)