Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00649 JOD / XPF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 59% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,778 (735,900 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)