Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00661 JOD / XPF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 68% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,039 (761,757 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)