Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 JOD / MRO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,352 (670,828 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (36 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)