Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 JOD / MRO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,888 (1,449,301 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)