Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00201 JOD / MRO
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,358 (674,894 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)