Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,057 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07995 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,036 (50,483 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)