Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08700 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,164 (24,867 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)