Cost of living comparison between Norrköping, Sweden and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,048 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07760 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,792 (48,863 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)