Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08016 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,188 (52,241 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)