Cost of living comparison between Nogales, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 758 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03822 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,129 (Mex$ 81,855) in Nogales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)